- All rooms are fully furnished and carpeted to a high standard, with an en suite bathroom.
- Residents are however welcome to bring their own furnishings if preferred.
- Each room has a call system and colour television.
- Our communal gardens have easy access for our residents to enjoy.
- We welcome all those who just wish to have a bit of a break/change of scenery.
- If you are interested in staying with us please call our Home Manager who will be happy to talk with you.
General Practitioner (weekly visits)
Arrange specialist equipment to be available to maximise Service Users independence.
Pets (at the manager's discretion)
- We encourage our residents to continue or take up new interests/hobbies.
- We also arrange trips out for our residents to join in on new things.
- We believe that physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being is important to the quality of care.
- All meals are carefully prepared by our fully qualified staff. They ensure each individuals dietary meals, snacks, suppliements and drinks are provided within the fees.